Submit A Guest Post
Submit an opinion article and join the debate!
Healthy Debate aims to provide unbiased facts and informed opinions on health care policy. Healthy Debate has a wide readership, including citizens from across Canada, journalists, health care providers and managers, policy makers and politicians. Guest posts will be published on the Healthy Debate website and shared through our Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn networks, as well as on our weekly newsletter.
- Email us at email@example.com or use this form to submit a guest post. Copy and paste your post into the form. Please include any links in (parentheses).
- Healthy Debate exists to provide open and respectful debate and dialogue, so please include your real name when submitting a guest post.
- Please list the names of all people who contributed to the writing of the opinion piece.
- Posts should aim for roughly 500-750 words and should be free of factual errors.
- Submissions will be reviewed within one week. If accepted, posts will be published on the site within one to two weeks.
- Healthy Debate will not publish posts advertising a product or service. Healthy Debate will not publish posts of a partisan political nature.
- Please declare any and all potential conflicts of interest. These will be reviewed and if the guest post is accepted, conflicts of interest will be published along with the article.
- Accepted pieces can include a link about the author or the organization affiliated with the author, which may direct readers to your personal or organizational website.
- Authors are free to publish their guest posts elsewhere. All Healthy Debate guest posts are published under the CreativeCommons Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike license.