"Our region is putting more effort into health promotion through social media.”
"We're doing more through social media."The Score: 0
- Medical residency mismatch: number of unmatched Canadian medical graduates reaches all-time highThe Score: 0
- Cancer diagnosis? Why calling your pathologist might be a good idea
Benjamin MazerThe Score: 0
- Unused medications: To flush or not to flush?The Score: 0
"I’ve given up apologizing. I agree that this isn’t good care, and ask patients to complain because I'm not having any luck."
"Overcrowding makes us cut corners in emerg."The Score: 0
- Combining organ donation and medical assistance in death: considering the ethical questions
Donating organs after medical assistance in dying (MAID) is “very complex, ethically": some worry that having the option of organ donation might make people feel pressured to die.The Score: 0
I think the private system I am using is one that everybody should have in terms of the quality of health care.
I have been paying for private health care.The Score: 0
- Fecal transplants can cure C. difficile. So why aren't we doing more of them?
Maureen Taylor, Janine McCready & Jeff PowisThe Score: 0
- REPLAY: Double Down - Liraglutide for the Prevention of Diabetes and Bariatric Surgery for the Treatment of DiabetesThe Score: 0
- Can Endgame Tobacco radically reduce cigarette smoking?The Score: 0
- Are new ethics rules needed to guide research with patient collaborators?
Don Willison & Sara ShearkhaniThe Score: 0