"You’d rather not do colonoscopy prep in a hotel room. And if you have cataracts, it's tough to drive to Thunder Bay."
"A hospital makes kids want to study."The Score: 0
- Are disposable hospital supplies trashing the environment?The Score: 0
- Tell the CPSO to improve how doctors communicate test results
Zal Press & Matthew PriceThe Score: 0
- Do wearable fitness devices put your privacy at risk?The Score: 0
"The students' noses would be running. They would complain of pain. We realized 40% were dealing with opiate withdrawal."
"We realized 40% of students were addicted."The Score: 0
- The new era of First Nations health researchThe Score: 0
"For me, as a daughter, it’s the hardest thing to watch your own mother in chronic pain and you can’t do anything."
"My mom has a chronic pain. She cries daily."The Score: 0
- It's about funding, not income: Why Ontario's doctors should vote no
Rajiv SingalThe Score: 0
- Summer Replay - Caregivers in the ICU and Symptoms in SmokersThe Score: 0
- Adult ADHD: A debilitating condition that’s often missedThe Score: 0
- The pharmaceutical advertising code should be updated
Joel Lexchin & Barbara MintzesThe Score: 0