I said to myself, ‘If this is what the rest of my life is going to be like, I am not going to waste it.’
Disability is not stopping me from living.The Score: 0
- Colorectal cancer screening can save lives - so why don't more Canadians do it?The Score: 0
- Medical trainees under too much pressure to do research
Annie Wang, Helene Retrouvey & Gillian HawkerThe Score: 0
- What is "mindfulness" and does it really help mental health?The Score: 0
"Our region is putting more effort into health promotion through social media.”
"We're doing more through social media."The Score: 0
- Emergency room overcrowding: causes and curesThe Score: 0
"I’ve given up apologizing. I agree that this isn’t good care, and ask patients to complain because I'm not having any luck."
"Overcrowding makes us cut corners in emerg."The Score: 0
- Is research on Alzheimer's disease and dementia being oversold?
Natalie Irene Warrick, Carol Brayne, Larry W. Chambers, Lon Schneider, Mimi Lowi-Young, Doug Brown & Rupert McShaneThe Score: 0
- Calling Home: Accuracy of The Surprise Question, Medical Assistance in Dying, and SGLT2 Inhibitors & DKAThe Score: 0
- Grief a lonely place in the health care systemThe Score: 0
- Between life and death: should family witness resuscitation?
Matthew Piaseczny & Samuel VaillancourtThe Score: 0