Placing Lloyd in long-term care is going to be, without a doubt, the most difficult decision I ever have to make.
Dementia is a horrible, cruel disease.The Score: 0
- Patient engagement a new frontier for drug makersThe Score: 0
- Developmental disabilities, mental health issues often overlap
Yona Lunsky & Robert BaloghThe Score: 0
- Marijuana for pain relief? Prescribing is clouded by lack of researchThe Score: 0
"After coming back from treating Ebola in Africa, I became frustrated with our bureaucracy."
"Treating Ebola changed me fundamentally."The Score: 0
- Mental health: moving beyond just medication
We deserve universal access to psychotherapy as part of Canada's mental-health coverage. Here's how to make it happen.The Score: 0
"We realized that Ebola was already in this large, crowded, poor city."
"We realized that Ebola was already there."The Score: 0
- Putting poverty on the agenda in British Columbia
Trevor HancockThe Score: 0
- Keep Calm and Get Your Analgesic On: Acupuncture for Migraine Prophylaxis and Pregabalin for SciaticaThe Score: 0
- Can an essential medicines list fix drug coverage gaps?The Score: 0
- Health funding: Why 12 federal-provincial deals are better than none
Greg MarchildonThe Score: 0