"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- What it's really like to practice medicine in the U.S.The Score: 0
- Egg donors and surrogates need high-quality care
Alana Cattapan & Françoise BaylisThe Score: 0
- Why pregnant women should get a flu shotThe Score: 0
"I kept wondering what was going on in my patient's lives. That led to my research."
"I wanted to work in community clinics."The Score: 0
- How safe are vaginal breech births?The Score: 0
"I had the operation, but it turned out I didn’t have cancer. I was very angry."
"It turned out I didn't have cancer."The Score: 0
- Three ways to engage the public in changing health care through research
Jeanna Parsons Leigh & Daniel J. NivenThe Score: 0
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart: Romosozumab for Osteoporosis and Early Palliative Care in Heart FailureThe Score: 0
- Post-ICU syndrome signals need for better transition between life-saving care and return to lifeThe Score: 0
- Witnessing the closing chapter of many lives, I'm grateful for my sorrow
Sarah NewberyThe Score: 0