"I wanted to show youth that their choices would ultimately define their life. I wanted them to make informed decisions."
"Opportunities in the community are limited."The Score: 0
- Hospital policies put the lives of people who inject drugs at risk, say expertsThe Score: 0
- Here's what you need to know about CRISPR, a powerful new gene-editing technology
Anna Foster & Parmida JafariThe Score: 0
- How to reduce the risks of multiple medications in seniorsThe Score: 0
"I don't like the cancer 'battle' metaphor. I prefer 'pilgrimage.' We meet other pilgrims and come to understand ourselves."
“There are sacred moments in illness."The Score: 0
- Is organic food healthier?The Score: 0
"I love taking care of patients and also being able to spend a lot of time on trying to make things better in health care."
"Doctors need to build trust over time."The Score: 0
- Translational medicine research: a call for Canada to lead
Alexander Koven, William Lin, Swapna Mylabathula, Ayesh Seneviratne and Annie WangThe Score: 0
- Season Finale: All 'Good Stuff' Must Come to an EndThe Score: 0
- Is Lyme disease underdiagnosed or overestimated?The Score: 0
- Better coordination among primary and mental health care is desperately needed
Victoria WiebeThe Score: 0