"I think the arts are a very powerful means of building a relationship with someone who may be very different from you."
"Art changes the way we think about aging."The Score: 0
- Chronic pain: do patients get the care and treatment they deserve?The Score: 0
- Hospitals discharge homeless patients too quickly
Mei Wen & Stephen HwangThe Score: 0
- Medical Assistance in Dying legal, but patients still face barriersThe Score: 0
"The last thing you want to be worried about when you have cancer is 'Are we going to have to sell our home?'"
"The cancer patients were a support system."The Score: 0
- Is robotic surgery worth the cost?The Score: 0
"A body can't sustain the level of stress that people in this community face without something eventually happening."
"The system is not set up for true healing."The Score: 0
- Canada’s Temporary Foreign Workers Program: Not so healthy
Tayla Smith & Jaitra SathyandranThe Score: 0
- Aging gracefully - SPRINTing to the right blood pressure target!The Score: 0
- Should herbal and homeopathic medicines be regulated like drugs?The Score: 0
- What I learned about patient-centred care from my husband's palliative journey
Bonnie AdamsonThe Score: 0