"I lived in various shelters for about three and a half years. I gained probably a hundred pounds because of the poor food"
"I lived in various shelters for 3.5 years"The Score: 0
- Pressure injuries the ‘scarlet letter’ of patient careThe Score: 0
- Let's take a lesson from car makers for post-market surveillance of medical devices
Stephen PetersenThe Score: 0
- Are antipsychotic drugs risky for dementia patients?The Score: 0
All of this could have been avoided if intensive rehab was offered at the hospital where Mom had her surgery.
All the steps she'd taken in rehab were lost.The Score: 0
- Should markups on high-cost drugs be capped?The Score: 0
“I have learned almost everything I know about migraine from the Internet, with some additions from my specialist."
I was getting 15 to 20 migraines a month.The Score: 0
- Let's not confuse measurable with meaningful in primary care
Kamila Premji & William HoggThe Score: 0
- When Care is Critical: Conservative vs Conventional Oxygen Treatment in the ICU and the Effect of Hydrocortisone on the Development of Septic ShockThe Score: 0
- Should fear of Zika virus keep Canadians from travelling this winter?The Score: 0
- Hey Canada, let’s stop the homeopathy lie
Timothy CaulfieldThe Score: 0