"I’ve given up apologizing. I agree that this isn’t good care, and ask patients to complain because I'm not having any luck."
"Overcrowding makes us cut corners in emerg."The Score: 9
- Are "happiness buttons" good for health care?
A lot of energy is poured into measuring patient experience, typically through long surveys. Can a simple button make the whole enterprise easier?The Score: 0
- Dear Eric Hoskins: Here's my wish list for national pharmacare in Canada
Cynthia LeungThe Score: 0
- Can surgery lead to cognitive problems?The Score: 0
Follow-up care for the homeless is the main problem. There is no follow-up.
No one is checking on the homeless clients.The Score: 9
- Can Canada curb its too-high drug prices?
Changes to the way the PMPRB sets prices on brand-name medication may mean big savings for Canadians who take prescriptions drugsThe Score: 0
"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- Northern Ontario badly needs doctors. But 'forcing' them to work there is no solution.
Sarah NewberyThe Score: 0
- Clear Mind, Clear Body: Cardiovascular Disease in Migraine and Decision to Transfer to the ED After a FallThe Score: 0
- Who are Ontario's personal support workers?
PSWs care for some of the most vulnerable people in the province. Yet there is still a lot that we don't know about them.The Score: 0
- Cancer advocates, it's time for us to get mad as hell
Pat KellyThe Score: 0