"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- How FOAM is revolutionizing medical education
The Internet has given rise to FOAM—free open access medical education—and more and more doctors and students are turning to blogs and podcasts for information. Should we be worried?The Score: 0
- "Frailty can be just as grievous and irremediable as cancer"
James DownarThe Score: 0
- Given the waitlists in Canada, should I go to the U.S. for a diagnosis?The Score: 0
"I kept wondering what was going on in my patient's lives. That led to my research."
"I wanted to work in community clinics."The Score: 0
- Why are kids waiting so long for mental health services?
Underfunding and fragmentation of children's mental health services mean families can wait 18 months and longer before finding help for their children.The Score: 0
"I had the operation, but it turned out I didn’t have cancer. I was very angry."
"It turned out I didn't have cancer."The Score: 0
- "How could I witness the death of a patient and feel nothing?"
Seema MarwahaThe Score: 0
- Bugs & Drugs: Antibiotics in Aspiration Pneumonia, Choosing Wisely in Cellulitis Evaluation, and Demystifying the Editorial ProcessThe Score: 0
- In health care, do the people in power reflect the people they serve?
WIth the current emphasis on patient-centred care, one would expect hospital boards in Ontario—and those of the LHINs—to look like the communities they serve. But they don't.The Score: 0
- "Physician, heal thyself" is terrible advice—we need to look after each other
Trina Larsen SolesThe Score: 0