"Once she was no longer eligible for their treatment, it felt like the hospital was like, 'Hey man, you’re on your own.'"
"We feel gratitude, but anger too."The Score: 0
- Can family medicine meet the expectations of millennial doctors?The Score: 0
"It's hard for the hospital administration because they have to cut costs. But workers are stressed. There's no balance."
"I love portering. I love the interactions."The Score: 0
- Why don't doctors screen more for frailty?
Margaret McGregor & Janet Kushner-KowThe Score: 0
"We were called into the surgeon’s office and he told us about the biopsy. And that's when the wheels came off."
"The cancer clinic was like an airport."The Score: 0
- Primary care quality improvement: Is data the future?The Score: 0
- New genetic testing deal could spur major research breakthroughs
Richard GoldThe Score: 0
- Sunglasses that protect your eyes against UV are hard to findThe Score: 0
- New Territories: Apple Juice for Gastroenteritis in Children and Rheumatoid Arthritis Long Term OutcomesThe Score: 0
- Alcohol and pregnancy: Is it safe to have a little?
When Alison was pregnant six years ago, she asked her Toronto-based midwife what she thought about her having a drink. Her midwife advised her to avoid alcohol during the first trimester. But after that, one drink at a time, once or twice week, would be okay. She followed the advice. “I really enjoy a glass…The Score: 0
- We need more medical students from low-income backgrounds
Rishad Khan & Tavis ApramianThe Score: 0