I was terrified for the first month. The overnight shifts! You are allowed to sleep but you still have to be very vigilant.
I don’t mind making basically minimum wage.The Score: 0
- Why do people have to wait 12 years for an ethnic nursing home?
Ethnic nursing homes offer residents familiarity and comfort and have even been shown to offer better quality of care. So why aren't there more of them?The Score: 0
- Technology takes us away from the bedside—and the very ethos of medicine
Benjamin Chin-Yee & Wayne GoldThe Score: 0
- How long will an EpiPen work after its expiry date?The Score: 0
"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- Direct Funding means freedom for many people with disabilities. Is it accessible enough?
Direct Funding allows people to hire and manage their own staff, giving them control over their schedules and lives. But the wait list is as long as a year.The Score: 0
"I kept wondering what was going on in my patient's lives. That led to my research."
"I wanted to work in community clinics."The Score: 0
- Prostate cancer screening: It's time for advocates to put up or shut up
James DickinsonThe Score: 0
- Summer Replay - Seeking a High: Opioid Relapse Prevention & Primary Care Networks and Acute Healthcare UtilizationThe Score: 0
- Is it ethical for doctors to ask their own patients for research consent?
The traditional way of obtaining informed consent can be cumbersome and hinder enrollment. A new model is simpler—and some even say more ethical.The Score: 0
- Decriminalizing drugs: "We need a more compassionate approach"
Eileen de VillaThe Score: 0