“Sometimes patients will tell things to a volunteer that no one else knows. They need to tell someone before they die."
"Some dying people write letters to family."The Score: 0
- 5 ways the health system can curb the opioid epidemicThe Score: 0
- Insurance companies shouldn't access genetic test results
Françoise BaylisThe Score: 0
- Is privacy legislation needed for genetic tests?The Score: 0
"I ended up in a wheelchair and was in a holding pattern waiting for a new drug – I had gone through every drug available."
"They said my disease wasn't serious enough."The Score: 0
- Should public health nurses visit every family with a new baby?The Score: 0
"Terry Fox's bravery presented a challenge for everyone. His death led me to research a whole new way to treat bone cancer."
"Making data public transforms health care."The Score: 0
- There's a growing conversation in medicine that patients should know about
Wendy LevinsonThe Score: 0
- Bugs & Drugs – Duration of Antibiotic Therapy in Community-Acquired Pneumonia and Early Antiretroviral Treatment for HIVThe Score: 0
- Medical tests: Why 'no news is good news' can be dangerousThe Score: 0
- Why are low-income babies less likely to be screened for jaundice?
Astrid Guttmann & Liz DarlingThe Score: 0