"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- Why Canada needs more genetic counsellors
Genetic testing is more and more common—and more and more complex. We need qualified people to guide us through the implications and the results. But in Canada, we only train a handful of genetic counsellors each year.The Score: 0
- We know how to reduce mortality after hip fracture. But do we care enough to?
Harman ChaudhryThe Score: 0
- Do patients have recourse if they're denied medical assistance in dying?The Score: 0
"I kept wondering what was going on in my patient's lives. That led to my research."
"I wanted to work in community clinics."The Score: 0
- Four for four: Candidates for CMA president on responding to the feds' proposed tax changes
In the final installment of Healthy Debate's exclusive "Four for four" series, candidates for CMA president discuss the federal government's proposed tax changes on incorporated businesses.The Score: 0
"I had the operation, but it turned out I didn’t have cancer. I was very angry."
"It turned out I didn't have cancer."The Score: 0
- Fellow doctors, please don't "diagnose" Trump—it's dangerous for everyone
Lawrence LohThe Score: 0
- REPLAY: Urine Luck! Renal Outcomes After Angiography, and Effects of Surgeon Sex on Post-Operative OutcomesThe Score: 0
- Four for four: Candidates for CMA president on the move toward patient-centred health care
In the third installment of Healthy Debate's exclusive "Four for four" series, candidates for CMA president discuss the upsides and downsides of the increasing emphasis on patient-centredness.The Score: 0
- How can we expect family doctors to do their job in a system that's running on empty?
Nadia AlamThe Score: 0