"The challenge in Canada is the failure to acknowledge the impact of racism or white supremacist logic in health care."
"Providers downplay the role of racism."The Score: 0
- Do drug funding decisions need PR?The Score: 0
- Why Canadians deserve better, earlier palliative care
Jennifer Im & Leah SteinbergThe Score: 0
- Provide health care to older adults? The words you use matterThe Score: 0
"I kept wondering what was going on in my patient's lives. That led to my research."
"I wanted to work in community clinics."The Score: 0
- What it's really like to practice medicine in the U.S.The Score: 0
"I had the operation, but it turned out I didn’t have cancer. I was very angry."
"It turned out I didn't have cancer."The Score: 0
- 'Woman, Black': Chika Oriuwa reflects on her experience as a woman of colour in medical school
Chika OriuwaThe Score: 0
- Bloody Brilliant! Diagnostic Management of Pulmonary Embolism and Frequency of Blood DonationThe Score: 0
- How safe are vaginal breech births?The Score: 0
- Are medical trainees and doctors prepared for the new social media frontier?
Helene Retrouvey & Annie WangThe Score: 0