- Rapid fire: High Value CareThe Score: 0
- Our hospitals and prisons are failing because we’re using them to house people instead of to help them
Dara Gordon & Sabrina FeldmanThe Score: 0
- What options are out there to help low-income patients who must travel far for medical care?The Score: 0
- PrEP could potentially eradicate HIV. But in Ontario, only about a 10th of the people it could help are taking it.
PrEP and HIV prevention: Pre-exposure prophylaxis has proven effective at substantially reducing HIV infections. So why is uptake in Ontario so low?The Score: 0
- Determining who gets to access Medical Assistance in Dying is all of our responsibility
Kieran QuinnThe Score: 0
- Will a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injection help with my knee arthritis?The Score: 0
Praying with people is a way of being with them to alleviate their suffering
All the small talk falls awayThe Score: 0
I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- Ontario Health Teams are good for your health.
Vera Etches, Nicola Mercer & Elizabeth RichardsonThe Score: 0
- Safe supply: The debate around prescribing opioids to people who use drugs
Safe supply: As the overdose crisis worsens, some clinicians are prescribing opioids as an alternative to street drugs. And this has raised some questions.The Score: 0
- Why are medical records so difficult for patients and families to access?
Iris KulbatskiThe Score: 0