We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- How public funding has changed IVF in Ontario
Funded IVF in Ontario: A look at the OFP's impact on patients and providers, and how it has made IVF both a public and private health service in Ontario.The Score: 0
- If you can't speak for yourself, who will make your medical decisions?
Noam BerlinThe Score: 0
- Is it safe to take herbal supplements during pregnancy?The Score: 0
My grandfather passed away about two weeks after going home. He lived longer than we thought he would.
It was tough to see him lose his dignity.The Score: 0
- Should Canada introduce advance requests for MAID?
Advance requests for MAID: Should people in Canada who want MAID be able to receive it after losing decision-making capacity?The Score: 0
Medical care is infinitely better than 30 years ago and we take that for granted.
The health system is profoundly undemocraticThe Score: 0
- The risks of equating 'lived experience' with patient expertise
Frank GavinThe Score: 0
- Pregnancy & Prescription Pads: Maternal Ondansetron Use, Renal Function in Pregnancy and Assessing Prescribing and Deprescribing PatternsThe Score: 0
- Canada's plan to eliminate tuberculosis in Inuit communities: Will it be enough?
Tuberculosis in Inuit communities: Canada released a new plan to finally eliminate TB from Inuit communities. Will it be enough?The Score: 0
- If men don't mentor women in medicine, where does that leave us?
Vivian TamThe Score: 0