I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- Why do patients at higher risk for endometrial cancer wait longer for treatment?
Endometrial cancer: Women with obesity are at higher risk for the deadliest of gynecologic cancers. But they face longer waits for diagnosis and treatment.The Score: 0
- Tropical diseases like Chagas affect one billion people. Why don't we have better drugs?
Jason NickersonThe Score: 0
- Why don't more doctors communicate with patients by email?The Score: 0
We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- ABA therapy and autism: What is it, and does it work?
ABA autism: Applied behavioural analysis is the most common treatment for children with autism. How does it work? What does the research say?The Score: 0
My grandfather passed away about two weeks after going home. He lived longer than we thought he would.
It was tough to see him lose his dignity.The Score: 0
- Changes to OHIP+ mean some kids will go without life-saving medicine
Deborah Levy, Jane Purvis & Henry AvernsThe Score: 0
- Catch Your Breath: Bag-Mask Ventilation During Intubation & Liberal Oxygen Therapy in Acute IllnessThe Score: 0
- Do patients with mental illness receive sub-standard care in hospital?
Mental illness and acute care: Patients with mental illness have higher rates of ED use, re-admission and death. Are they receiving sub-standard care?The Score: 0
- If medical schools are 50-50, why are valedictorians so often men?
Sarah SilverbergThe Score: 0