"Max was nine months old when I picked him up. I knew pretty much right away that he was special."
A therapy dog has to be more than friendly.The Score: 12
- How do we ensure that patients receive care in their own languages?
Language interpretation in health care: Receiving care in a language you don't understand leads to poorer outcomes. What are we doing to mitigate this risk?The Score: 0
- "We were woefully unprepared to accept that sometimes, there are no cures"
Arnav Agarwal, Calvin Santiago & Sumedha AryaThe Score: 0
- What do I do if I think my child has a rare genetic disorder?The Score: 0
"I’ve given up apologizing. I agree that this isn’t good care, and ask patients to complain because I'm not having any luck."
"Overcrowding makes us cut corners in emerg."The Score: 3
- Generalism is the essence of family medicine. How does specialization fit in?
Specialization in family medicine: What does it mean for the field's core values of comprehensiveness and continuity of care?The Score: 0
"I wanted to show youth that their choices would ultimately define their life. I wanted them to make informed decisions."
"Opportunities in the community are limited."The Score: 3
- Why social workers are integral to end-of-life care
Courtney SasThe Score: 0
- Are Your Vitamins Vital? Cardiorespiratory Fitness on Mortality and Vitamin Supplementation for Prevention of Cancer and Cardiovascular DiseaseThe Score: 0
- Should hospital staff be allowed to use their phones for personal reasons?
Cellphones in the hospital: What are the rules? Can staff check personal email, send texts, scroll through social media? And how do patients feel?The Score: 0
- Freezing to death on the sidewalk in Toronto
Madeline McDonald & Conor LavelleThe Score: 0