Praying with people is a way of being with them to alleviate their suffering
All the small talk falls awayThe Score: 0
- Performing CPR can save someone's life. It can also cause you trauma.
Performing CPR and PTSD: Why trying to save a life can be traumatic for lay-responders, and how training programs can better prepare them.The Score: 0
- Written consent for HIV testing: Time to stop perpetuating stigma
Arnav Agarwal, Jonah Himelfarb, Jennifer Losie & Adrienne ChanThe Score: 0
- How can excess body fat cause cancer?The Score: 0
I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- What it's really like to die at home in Ontario
Dying at home: Three-quarters of Canadians want to die at home, but the reality of providing palliative care to loved ones at home often make it impossibleThe Score: 0
We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- We need more resources for palliative care patients at home
Andreas LaupacisThe Score: 0
- The Grand Finale of The Rounds TableThe Score: 0
- Medical science can save younger and younger babies. Medical culture is changing as a result.
Babies born 23 weeks preterm: More "micro preemies" are being resuscitated in Canada. Medical advance is responsible, but also a shift if medical culture.The Score: 0
- After Pride Month, a reflection on health care's progress
Joshua TepperThe Score: 0