I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- Do patients with mental illness receive sub-standard care in hospital?
Mental illness and acute care: Patients with mental illness have higher rates of ED use, re-admission and death. Are they receiving sub-standard care?The Score: 0
- Love on call: The risks and benefits of two doctors being in a relationship
David Dorian & Alisha OlsthoornThe Score: 0
- Why don't more doctors communicate with patients by email?The Score: 0
We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- Do hospital innovation hubs live up to the hype?
Hospital innovation hubs are becoming ubiquitous in Canada, but their scale and purpose vary widely. Why they're here, and what difference they're making.The Score: 0
My grandfather passed away about two weeks after going home. He lived longer than we thought he would.
It was tough to see him lose his dignity.The Score: 0
- How do patients attain equal status if they're seen as 'non-expert'?
Francine BuchananThe Score: 0
- Bad to the Bone: Oral Antibiotics for Orthopedic Infections and Lung Ultrasound for Decompensated Heart FailureThe Score: 0
- Measles: Who is at risk and what they can do
Measles: Who is at risk, what they can do if they've been exposed, and why failing immunity is less a concern than failure to immunizeThe Score: 0
- Medical students, beware the pitfalls of becoming "influencers" on social media
Gaibrie Stephen & Allison BrownThe Score: 0