I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- Blood flow restriction: A potential new approach to rehabilitation?
Blood flow restriction: Athletes use it to rebuild muscle with tourniquets and light weights. Might it work for post-operative and geriatric patients?The Score: 0
- Ontario's poverty reduction strategy is built on the idea that people deserve to be poor
Madeleine RittsThe Score: 0
- Why should people age 65 and older get the pneumonia vaccine?The Score: 0
We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- Twenty years of patient surveys: What's not working and how to improve the process
Patient experience surveys: Patients have been asked to fill out surveys for the past 20 years, but what happens with the results?The Score: 0
My grandfather passed away about two weeks after going home. He lived longer than we thought he would.
It was tough to see him lose his dignity.The Score: 0
- Lung cancer is no longer a death sentence. Why aren't we saving more lives?
Christian FinleyThe Score: 0
- Infectious Love: Coronary Angiography in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Risk of HIV Transmission in Serodifferent Gay CouplesThe Score: 0
- Public health in Ontario: What it does, and what might change
Public health in Ontario: In light of the province's new budget, we took a close look at what public health does in Ontario and what changes may be comingThe Score: 0
- “I’m sorry that you have no privacy, that you won't be able to sleep"
Sabah KhanThe Score: 0