I prefer this to film work. I feel like I am doing something for society, helping students get better at what they do
If a student makes a mistake, I push backThe Score: 0
- Twenty years of patient surveys: What's not working and how to improve the process
Patient experience surveys: Patients have been asked to fill out surveys for the past 20 years, but what happens with the results?The Score: 0
- Lung cancer is no longer a death sentence. Why aren't we saving more lives?
Christian FinleyThe Score: 0
- Why should people age 65 and older get the pneumonia vaccine?The Score: 0
We were told we weren't going home; they were like, "We're starting treatment right away."
I think I am probably a lot nicer nowThe Score: 0
- Public health in Ontario: What it does, and what might change
Public health in Ontario: In light of the province's new budget, we took a close look at what public health does in Ontario and what changes may be comingThe Score: 0
My grandfather passed away about two weeks after going home. He lived longer than we thought he would.
It was tough to see him lose his dignity.The Score: 0
- “I’m sorry that you have no privacy, that you won't be able to sleep"
Sabah KhanThe Score: 0
- Infectious Love: Coronary Angiography in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and Risk of HIV Transmission in Serodifferent Gay CouplesThe Score: 0
- The military provides health care to its members, but not their families
Military families face unique and significant barriers in their access to health care, in large part because they relocate so oftenThe Score: 0
- Patient-centred care means better coordination of medical appointments
Fanny MonkThe Score: 0