- Why your next emergency room bed should be in the cloud
Peter ForteThe Score: 9
- Prescriptions are for more than just drugs. Ontario Health Teams should use ‘social prescribing’ to improve our health and wellbeing.
Kate Mulligan and Kavita MehtaThe Score: 0
- Expanding MAiD criteria could irreversibly harm the most vulnerable
Lucas Vivas and Pascal BastienThe Score: 0
- Our Voice Matters: Stories of Youth and Mental Health
Seema MarwahaThe Score: 0
- Our hospitals and prisons are failing because we’re using them to house people instead of to help them
Dara Gordon & Sabrina FeldmanThe Score: 0
- Determining who gets to access Medical Assistance in Dying is all of our responsibility
Kieran QuinnThe Score: 0
- Ontario Health Teams are good for your health.
Vera Etches, Nicola Mercer & Elizabeth RichardsonThe Score: 0
- Why are medical records so difficult for patients and families to access?
Iris KulbatskiThe Score: 0
- Scientific meetings damage the environment, and we should drastically curtail them
Andreas LaupacisThe Score: 0
- Stigma may be the biggest threat to solving the opioid crisis
Thomas DashwoodThe Score: 0
- Written consent for HIV testing: Time to stop perpetuating stigma
Arnav Agarwal, Jonah Himelfarb, Jennifer Losie & Adrienne ChanThe Score: 0