- Tropical diseases like Chagas affect one billion people. Why don't we have better drugs?
Jason NickersonThe Score: 0
- Changes to OHIP+ mean some kids will go without life-saving medicine
Deborah Levy, Jane Purvis & Henry AvernsThe Score: 0
- If medical schools are 50-50, why are valedictorians so often men?
Sarah SilverbergThe Score: 0
- What makes us think hospitals can function on banker's hours?
Gerhard DashiThe Score: 0
- Medical colleges: Tell your members to stop providing unproven stem cell therapies
Blake Murdoch, Michael Rudnicki & Timothy CaulfieldThe Score: 0
- Love on call: The risks and benefits of two doctors being in a relationship
David Dorian & Alisha OlsthoornThe Score: 0
- How do patients attain equal status if they're seen as 'non-expert'?
Francine BuchananThe Score: 0
- Medical students, beware the pitfalls of becoming "influencers" on social media
Gaibrie Stephen & Allison BrownThe Score: 0
- The residency match needs to change—but not at the expense of international medical graduates
Tarun RahmanThe Score: 0
- Fighting cynicism in an under-resourced health care system
Isabelle DobronyiThe Score: 0
- If you can't speak for yourself, who will make your medical decisions?
Noam BerlinThe Score: 0