- Written consent for HIV testing: Time to stop perpetuating stigma
Arnav Agarwal, Jonah Himelfarb, Jennifer Losie & Adrienne ChanThe Score: 0
- We need more resources for palliative care patients at home
Andreas LaupacisThe Score: 0
- After Pride Month, a reflection on health care's progress
Joshua TepperThe Score: 0
- When researching and reporting on sex-selective abortions in Indo-Canadian communities, context is key
Amrita Kumar Ratta & Manvir BhanguThe Score: 0
- Let's listen to patients' hearts, even if we don't have to
Sharon Bal, Rimpy Cheema & Nisha AroraThe Score: 0
- Urgent call on clinicians: Prescribe alternatives to poisoned drug supply
Nanky Rai, Andrea Sereda, Jessica Hales & Gillian KollaThe Score: 0
- When CPR causes harm and suffering
Amit AryaThe Score: 0
- Patients need answers. Doctors don't always have them.
Alison LaiThe Score: 0
- Ontario's poverty reduction strategy is built on the idea that people deserve to be poor
Madeleine RittsThe Score: 0
- Lung cancer is no longer a death sentence. Why aren't we saving more lives?
Christian FinleyThe Score: 0
- “I’m sorry that you have no privacy, that you won't be able to sleep"
Sabah KhanThe Score: 0