- If you can't speak for yourself, who will make your medical decisions?
Noam BerlinThe Score: 0
- The risks of equating 'lived experience' with patient expertise
Frank GavinThe Score: 0
- If men don't mentor women in medicine, where does that leave us?
Vivian TamThe Score: 0
- Why I took pharma money as a patient advocate. And why we should take more.
Pat KellyThe Score: 0
- "We were woefully unprepared to accept that sometimes, there are no cures"
Arnav Agarwal, Calvin Santiago & Sumedha AryaThe Score: 0
- Why social workers are integral to end-of-life care
Courtney SasThe Score: 0
- Freezing to death on the sidewalk in Toronto
Madeline McDonald & Conor LavelleThe Score: 0
- The privilege of experiencing illness
Morhaf Al AchkarThe Score: 0
- Cutting and pasting in the age of online health records
Maureen TaylorThe Score: 0
- We need to do better at screening for—and mitigating—illiteracy
Nicholas Sequeira & Anton AlagaThe Score: 0
- "I just want to be clear who has the final say on life support"
Vlad DraganThe Score: 0