- "Physician, heal thyself" is terrible advice—we need to look after each other
Trina Larsen SolesThe Score: 0
- There's nothing funny about leaving Indigenous voices out of the pharmacare discussion
Halima Al-HatimyThe Score: 0
- In our rush to offer "McMedicine," do we even know what patients really want?
Kamila PremjiThe Score: 0
- Providing safer opioids to people who use drugs is the opposite of "giving up" on them
Max Deschner & Jonathan GravelThe Score: 0
- Dear Eric Hoskins: Here's my wish list for national pharmacare in Canada
Cynthia LeungThe Score: 0
- Northern Ontario badly needs doctors. But 'forcing' them to work there is no solution.
Sarah NewberyThe Score: 0
- Cancer advocates, it's time for us to get mad as hell
Pat KellyThe Score: 0
- Depression and MAID: Terminally ill patients are often depressed. But that doesn't mean they're incompetent.
Ralph LewisThe Score: 0
- We know how to reduce mortality after hip fracture. But do we care enough to?
Harman ChaudhryThe Score: 0
- Fellow doctors, please don't "diagnose" Trump—it's dangerous for everyone
Lawrence LohThe Score: 0
- How can we expect family doctors to do their job in a system that's running on empty?
Nadia AlamThe Score: 0