- Depression and MAID: Terminally ill patients are often depressed. But that doesn't mean they're incompetent.
Ralph LewisThe Score: 0
- We know how to reduce mortality after hip fracture. But do we care enough to?
Harman ChaudhryThe Score: 0
- Fellow doctors, please don't "diagnose" Trump—it's dangerous for everyone
Lawrence LohThe Score: 0
- How can we expect family doctors to do their job in a system that's running on empty?
Nadia AlamThe Score: 0
- 'Morphine is no substitute for the truth': Doctors must be honest about progressive illness
Samantha WinemakerThe Score: 0
- Why Canadians deserve better, earlier palliative care
Jennifer Im & Leah SteinbergThe Score: 0
- 'Woman, Black': Chika Oriuwa reflects on her experience as a woman of colour in medical school
Chika OriuwaThe Score: 0
- Are medical trainees and doctors prepared for the new social media frontier?
Helene Retrouvey & Annie WangThe Score: 0
- Gene editing technology: Where should we draw the line?
Françoise BaylisThe Score: 0
- Egg donors and surrogates need high-quality care
Alana Cattapan & Françoise BaylisThe Score: 0
- Three ways to engage the public in changing health care through research
Jeanna Parsons Leigh & Daniel J. NivenThe Score: 0