Welcome back Rounds Table listeners!
This week we have a very special episode on Women’s Heme Health. We are joined by some very special guests this week, including – Dr. Jennifer Teichman, Dr. Heather VanderMeulen, Dr. Ying Ling, Dr. Jameel Abdulrehman, Dr. Sumedha Arya, Dr. Gillian Hawker and Dr. Michelle Sholzberg.
- Dr. Jennifer Teichman: How frequently are we screening pregnant women for iron deficiency? (0:35 – 10:20)
- Dr. Heather VanderMeulen: The experience of postpartum bleeding in women with inherited bleeding disorders
- (10:20 – 19:45)
- Dr Ying Ling: Take Control. Period. (19:45 – 29:30)
- Dr. Jameel Abdulrehman: IRON MOM (29:30 – 36:53)
- Dr. Sumedha Arya: Understanding the lived experiences of women with bleeding disorders (36:53 – 46:45)
- Dr. Gillian Hawker: Why it is important to focus research efforts on women’s health and hematology? (46:45 – 54:42)
- Dr. Michelle Sholzberg: Tackling sexism in medicine (54:42 – 1:08:50)