All good things must come to an end. As the final episode of the season, Kieran, Emily, and Emilio look back at their top ten favorite papers from The Rounds Table 2016-2017 year.
It’s a rapid fire episode like you’ve never heard before! See the links to the papers below.
We want to thank everyone who has hosted or contributed to the podcast, and of course you – our listeners – for tuning in every week. In the fall we will be back with brand new content.
1. Evolocumab & CVD: http://www.nejm.org/doi/pdf/10.1056/NEJMoa1615664
2. PE & Syncope: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1602172#t=article
3. CPAP for Cardiovascular Events: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1606599#t=article
4. Genetic Risk, Lifestyle, & Coronary Disease: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1605086#t=article
5. Opioids & Mortality: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2528212
6. Liraglutide for Diabetes: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(17)30069-7/fulltext
7. Gradual vs. Abrupt Smoking Cessation: http://annals.org/aim/article/2501853/gradual-versus-abrupt-smoking-cessation-randomized-controlled-noninferiority-trial
8. Antipsychotics in Palliative Care: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2588810
9. Short-Term Steroids: http://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j1415
10. Clinician Expectations: http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/article-abstract/2596010
The Rounds Table Theme Music by Brendan Quinn, Creative Director and Composer, Vapor RMW