Rapid fire: Geriatric Medicine
Welcome back Rounds Table Listeners!
Episode 2 is all about geriatric medicine. Rapid fire format, 4 key papers….enjoy!
1. Does loss of scam awareness predict risk for mild cognitive impairment and dementia? (00:35 to 04:28)
2. Burdensome end-of-life interventions in patients with advanced dementia (04:28 to 08:55)
3. Can healthy lifestyles lower the risk of dementia for those at increased genetic risk? (08:55 to 13:34)
4. What is the impact of in-patient blood pressure management intensification for older patients? (13:34 to 18:35)
And of course, we can’t forget the Good Stuff.
– A fascinating podcast by psychologist and best-selling author, Adam Grant:
– And for musicology fans, check out this interesting breakdown of how the jury got it wrong in the Katie Perry copyright lawsuit
Questions? Comments? Feedback? We’d love to hear from you @roundstable